Quora is probably one of the best kept secret to getting free traffic to your website.
If you are writer looking to establish your reputation as a subject expert and thought leader, to grow your followers, and get clients, Quora is the place to explore.
Besides, it is a great place to research for good content. You will find the best answers to any questions by some really knowledgeable people. You have the experts at your fingertips. That’s why it is such a popular site.
What is Quora?
Quora is a Q&A site where anyone can ask questions on a wide range of topics and get good answers from many people. They have a upvoting system. The more upvotes your post gets, the higher your answer is ranked. Then more people will see it.
Do you know that you can create a free blog in Quora?
Although I had a Quora account a few years ago, I was not active. But lately I have heard some success stories such as…
A trainer for a $3,900 course recommend Quora as a traffic source.
A writer with over 9 million views on his articles started with Quora.
A blogger with an audience of 40,000 people recommends Quora.
Quora could be a good starting point for you if you are just starting out in your online business and you don’t have an audience.
If you are a writer, start writing on Quora. You might get more readers on Quora than on your website.
You can levarege on Quora as a lead generator, to drive free traffic to your website, and to build your reputation as an authority in your nice and even to sell.
I have done extensive research into Quora marketing and the result is a comprehensive guide on just everything you want to know about Quora.
In this guide to quora, you’ll discover
* How to create a blog on Quora
* How to get traffic from Quora even without answering to questions
* How to become a most viewed writer
* Answers to your objections that you are not an expect, you are not a good write, you don’t what to post, etc
* What to put in the profile.
* How to pick the right question to answer
* How to answer the question
* How to structure your post
* How long your post should be
* The best types of posts
* How to promote your answer
* How to build your email list
* How to track Quora traffic
* How not to get banned
* … and more.
Once you made the payment, you’ll be able to download the digital book immediately.