Is this you?
You want to make money online with a digital nomad lifestyle. You like to work anytime anywhere, at home or while you travel.
You have the knowledge to share with the world.
You don’t like to sell and you are weak at marketing.
The answer is UDEMY.
Here’s why you should consider selling your knowledge on Udemy.
The demand for online learning is growing. There are 24 million students on Udemy and the number is growing year by year. It is not saturated yet.
You produce your work once and sell forever. You don’t have to trade your time for money.
Don’t worry if you are weak in marketing because Udemy will promote your courses for you. There is a big market. You could be making money every day.
The content delivery is automated. You don’t have to take care of the order or delivery.
You don’t need to create your own website.
The profit sharing is very attractive.
The perfect business model for introverts
You can earn passive income and live a freedom lifestyle.
In this special report, I share about…
- 11 reasons to sell on Udemy
- Case study of a very successful local Udemy instructor
- How to become a Udemy Instructor
- Where to find ideas for your topic
- How to research for profitable subjects
- How to Craft a Title that Catches Attention
- What are the content format
- Duration of the tutorial
- Software and hardware you need to create an ecourse
- How to promote your own business
- How to price the course
- The answers to your fears and objections
- Where do the students come from
- The trend in Singapore
- How much you will earn per sales
- An opportunity to get your course skill-future certified
- Where to learn more and find support
Once you made the payment, you’ll be able to download the digital guidebook immediately.